Monday, February 22, 2010

Half

it was a fine starting of school,
first two periods teacherless.

Lim Shen & I went to the office and found out,
out of 200 teachers, 34 of them were on lift.
Credit goes to the office teacher in charge.
Claps.

This claps wasn't for criticising teachers for taking lifts,
it for our very well-known 交通部长,
there is 15days of CNY and he choose today to visit our school,
so we have to come back school to give him a pseudo-welcome.

I nvr blame any1 for anything,
he came at the right time and for the right purpose also,
many teachers absent leaving free periods for us to finish our homework in time.
In the end the school have what they wished for,
students have the time they begged for,
wat a happy ending.

But my story hasn't end there,
After school i only realise i handed-up no homeworks while packing my bag,
SLAPs for me.
Rush liao whole morning,
in the end keep in my drawer.
Dun laugh.

Today many students absent also,
pretty much related to 拜天宫.
My mood my soul my heart is still chain with the CNY atmosphere,
langsung canot concentrate in class.

Chemistry period wasted,
bio period half wasted,
only calculus period was benifical.

BTW,
who bring teapot tmr,
i seriously wanna know.

Our tea drewing plan must go on,
and who is going to plan this thursday picnic?

I'm frustrating with you'll de BAN FU.
Happy remianing holidays.



Fin~

2 comments: