Friday, February 19, 2010

begging for time

Wow long time no update my blog le,
paiseh leh dear readers,
my kampung masih developing,
dun have proper internet for me to surf.

Nvm,
i wrote all my blog posts in paper,
these few days i will type it in my blog de lah,
rmb to read all wo.

now start topic.



As you all are aware,
i was planning on writing a book
named 《部落格的三十天》,
well the thing is going well,
just that i'm a little bit short of time to finish it.

Hope A FUK dun blame me for not handing my homework in time,
and hope u all like it when i finish my masterpiece.

Of course i still need plenty of light shadows
to do my homeworks.
I nvr doubt that copying homeworks is the best solution,
but copying whole weeks homework in a day also need time de.

Tmr going fren house,
long time no gather with them liao.
Memang looking forward oso.
Hope they got gamble,
my hand itchy itchy.

Shit i need seconds to recover my face,
5 days dun have facial soap,
using good old pH 5.5 to wash face only,
now memang rosak liao.

Tmr how to see ppl o?
Hope the lengluis dun mind lo,
my inside memang bagus de.
LOLs like Xiang Qing-ing.

Very long time no play games liao.
This year CNY oso no time to play,
my ps2, PC, GB, all rust liao lah.
Haiz....

So far addicted to writing,
cant stop writing,
keep thinking abt diff scenes,
memang keen to become writer now.

thats all lah,
no story to share much.

Fin~

2 comments: