Saturday, February 27, 2010

Family(-1) gathering.

wake up in the morning,
went to undang test.


had kid's plate as breakfast,
i just love nuggets... =)


then went in,
finish the questions swiftly,
failed once liao,
sure no stress and feel easy de.


In the end the computer asked
"you don't want to check your answers again?"
i mistook as,
"do u want to check your answers again?"


I clicked "yes",
instead of "no, i want to check my answers again."
WTF........


"Please click the "exit" button to view your results"
FUCK!!!!!!


Totally screwed.
All i can do is bless lo....


in the end,
Markah Lulus- 42/50,
at first i blur blur one,
so lucky meh?
baru pass?


then i see the line below,
"Keputusan : LULUS."
wah memang wo,
haiz 42 then 42 lah dun care liao.


when the results printed out,
more happy.
the Markah Lulus 42/50 was just a statement,
my actual marks is 46/50.


SYOKNYA !!!!!!!


Thanks Ying Chuan for cheering me from the very beginning,
and Lingz for blessing me in her sleep. Dunno realy anot....


You two memang good heart betul,
really no regrets let you two book,
first and third passenger.

Then sms-ed yongyao,
he say grats but he learning how to drive liao.
NO !!!!!!!!
I'm too late liao.
Haha, nvm.


Told my dad abt the results,
he didn't seem happy much,
actually he was acting beside mom,
he told my mom i failed.LOLs.


Then my mom say fail liao use Saga go fetch him,
or ask him take taxi home.
Only fetch him with Estima when he pass.
GG..........


After that my cousins and grandma came from Johor,
to fetch thier precious granddaughter, sibling or daughter
who stays in my house and work for my other uncle.


My aunt wanna print something
so mom and sis came in my room,
my sis look at my com's processing speed and say,
“哇你的电脑。。。。”


i straight say this line in front of my mom,
“慢啦!”
luckily she get it,
“叫你爸爸心情好的时候去买一个notebook.”
Yes! mission complete.


Afterwards due to some com issues,
and somehow but i dunno how but somehow,
sis tio dad scold,
dulan liao then stay home while we all go TS.


TS memang sienz sia,
nth to buy.
Last time no cash got target,
now got cash no target.


Went to a Zappalang shoe shop,
all sell those nike nike, adidas adidas de,
the price memang like original one,
but the hand grip memang weird sia.
Dun dare to buy.


Then i spotted a nike bag,
damn nice, forgot to pic.


But dad say, that one ppl use for sports de lah,
LOLs. Style changes even faster then the wind's blow leh,
now the whole school using like this de lah.
Akhirnya, due to the lack of handgrip,
i dun dare to buy again.


Ok wanna praise myself liao,
my small small de eye,
spotted those leng leng de products all priced,
RM199. No much no less.
Really got the eyes of a shoppaholic. LOLs.


Afterwards had an embarassing dinner,
went to 石好,outside GSC de.


My aunt keep complaining the food too expensive,
of course is complain to us lah,
she complain to the shop i run first.


Aiyo, 小镇 and 大城市 de lifestyle memang different de ma.
Now my old-bean belanja u,
you are his elder sis leh,order wat u wan lah, this is call respect ma.
Give some muka leh.
You even richer than me also.


Luckily my cousins all used to it liao,
1 working in KL as mentioned,
2 working in SG,
2 still studying but always go here go there play play de.


In the end of course we still eat lo,
we keenam-enam boy boy and girl girl
ordered those weird weird de drinks,
wat 黄金时代,神采飞舞。。。。
In the end?

Tadaa..... Nth Much special anyways....





See my grandma at the back?
She acting cute with the "Piss" pose. LOLs.


then they drive back to Johor lo.


Me, dad and mom also 依依不舍地踏上归途。


fin~

7 comments:

  1. Me, dad and mom also 依依不舍地踏上归途。

    Got this sentence then I feel like karangan liao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...
    u went ad undang test, but i haven...=..=''
    who's is the latest??
    haiz...XD

    so nice bout ur family gathering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation dude!
    You did it=P
    Hope when you driving also success lar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought mum was gonna be your first passenger..
    @@..
    anyway,memang boleh wo..son
    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DIU, I just came back from Johor lol.
    Grats for passing your undang btw, why not waiting for me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yiyi- parents no nid book and no count de.
    tzy- how to wait u? i promise liao so many ppl i dunwan break promises leh.

    ReplyDelete