Saturday, February 13, 2010

中华化

today went to TS neway sing k,
waited for Alex Ke and F2 at monorial station for N seconds,
in the end later for our k box.

in the way to ts, met many frens along the road,
need to shake hand with everyone memang no time,
too many buddies, even my wished need to split into single vowels,
Hap-Py-New-Year.
each vowel for each person, and a hand shake per person.
accept for some i kept runnin' into.

Too bad WeiWei went to kepong Jusco,
cause me, Khaiz and Lingz were on the same bus,
so nostalgic, but left out one Wei2.
As usual, criticise Lingz with Khaiz till she speechless and literally "hurt".
really miss the good old days.

then sing k lo, malat 5 are in room 36 (the members of M5 changes everytime),
this time fei fei took zhongyan's place,
and jianlin took William's place.

Fuuyoh, i found new partners liao,
1st place after WeiWei goes to FeiFei !!!
if he keep on training, he very soon can sapu me liao.
his voice memang boleh de.

Another one is female,
Hui Ting !!!!
waliao eh, memang sweet de voice lo.
dunno is real voice or virtual voice lah,
but cute dou not WAI, and sweet dou not too lady-like.

Claps to both of them.

Special thanks to Axel too, for completing our duet,
三年二班-Axel feat. Martin.

Everyone was enjoying theirselves,
but i did something wrong,
Fang Yu and Mei Qing were in room 30, PRIVATELY,
i didnt knock and go in (even i knock they wont hear de lah. =.=)
then saw Mei Qing putting her hand on Fang Yu's shoulder and sing,
deng lo i memang gagal betul, interrupt ppl's privacy.
Sorry sia.

after my k box times up, i go to room 31 PK,
memang syok, finally got ppl 走火入魔 with me,
long time no ppl do so liao. Thx to Ying Tian.

Gary's 背叛 now sap sap sui to me liao,
2 years ago i tried high key then 走音 during test.
Gagal betul....

after sing k went hat shopping,
my eyes too pro,
everything "nice" to me the price also "nice" de.
every clothing i picked cost rm100 abv.

my mom's gonna kill me,
luckily in the end i no buy lah,
cause i dun think they really worth that price.

fei fei went back home,
KMF went to anime shopping,
i go starbucks blow water with Cayee, Bear and KahSam.
then Cayee's sister came,
memang sok sia, too bad underaged,
i dun wan kao.

soon i leave starbucks and find those sing k kias' who went for movie,
after finding them desperately,
they say the wanna go home,
Claps for abandoning me.

Suddenly saw lailing in brown calling her sis beside the escalator,
i walked up and say hi,
ask her where she going,
she say she waiting her sis to fetch her,
and i say i'm going back,
then she str8 say "bye"
macam giving me a cold shoulder,
dunwan niao her and walk away.

few secs later, dad called.
say he coming to TS also. =.=
i no nid back home liao.
now Plan B- find some1 accompany me till nightfalls.

so i went to Old Town with Ying Tian,
high tea there abt 1 hour +,
also pulled my sis who is alone in starbucks for abt 30mins.
her frens also memang gagal punya,
left her alone.

when we were 谈天说地-ing,
Chain Wun called and request my help to book tickets for her.
After that her family arrived,
and his uncle thank me by spam taking my photos.
LOLs, in her facebook liao. go see barh.

finally my parents arrived,
after dinner cont shopping,
once again my powerful eyes aim for expensive clothes again,
1 black and dull vest cost rm90, the brand also dun seem popular de, can siam mou?
1 damn detective hat, brandless cost rm50? y dun u go rob?
1 long sleeve t-shirt, very little design de cost rm120 ? i really stunned.
nor wonder that shop not much customers.

when i was despo-ing,
i spotted a shop named ROMP,
that shop rocks,
got everything i needed.
the vest even nicer then all those i've saw only cost rm50,
a simple but pretty red t-shirt rm40,
finally my detective hat, only rm20.

total cost rm110,
i changed my style,
new image.

by the way,
have u thought of y my title of this post is ChongHwa-lised?
becoz i kept seeing chonghwa students in
TS, monorial, Neway,Streets,EVERYWHERE!

now its 1am, tmr still need to wake up early and pack.
suddenly dunwan new year. LOLs.
everyone happy new year lah, i try to blog in kampung,
i will find wifi with effort de lah.

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. GG
    Claps
    If you add all conversations in
    You can pass up your 小说 le
    Ask Ah Fook come see

    My name onli appear once
    SianZ
    Den i oso dowan comment long le
    Type all shortforms 4 u

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLs. u r in my heart ma, no nid to be in my blog de. LOLs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad that i'm not there,
    I went JB T.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry left you there,
    hope i didn't anger you too much,
    truely apologoze....

    ReplyDelete