Tuesday, February 23, 2010

街头上的幸福

today went home by public transport.
thanks to Yi Ern's excellent commications,
1 wasted rm1.50 to ride bus instead of having a free ride to titiwangsa.

but the rm1.50 wasnt totally wasted.
i paid for myself, waihong and her,
i treat is as a token for fortune telling.

wat do i mean?
once i reach Cempaka station,
my fren poke me from the back.

Then he offer me a ride back home,
although his car door was abit stuck
when i reach my destination,
he even walk out and open the door for me.
Abit paiseh, but seriously thanks.

after that went to pasar malam buy me lunch,
the nasi lemak aunty was blur as always,
"makcik, nasi lemak sambal ayam dua,
kacang tak mau dan sambal lain taruk."
the keep packing wrong things for me,
then i keep correct her abt my order.

now is the embarassing part,
"aiyo, makcik sudah tua o, hahaha,
ei boy makcik ada itu ubat untuk muka punya,
itu memang berguna tau?"
My face got that horrible ma?
Maybe got lah, i take is as she cares,
not trying to criticise.
So thanks again.

Then go buy tau jeong shui,
the uncle's 水器 was empty,
then he took out a big packet of soya bean,
but only pour 1/4 into it.

i ask him why,
then he say the wheather's too hot,
if he pour in all tgt very soon the soya bean wont be cold.

I was curious so i asked,
"你觉得2012会世界末日吗?"
"没有酱快啦。"
"以前我也是酱讲,不过现在一天比一天热,我都开始怕了。"
"跟热没有关系的啦,不会末日的,因为人还没有那么坏"
at first i thought he was talking that we still have hope on recycle or something,
"末日会来的那天是因为人心变坏"
to u all this last sentence might be 炸到,
but to me,
he reminded me that this world hasnt decay yet,
humans will have hope if they hope for it.
Thanks uncle...

Today really have too many people need to thank,
if didnt write dou you, dun angry pls.
I have my reasons.


fin~

No comments:

Post a Comment