Friday, March 12, 2010

satisfaction

yesterday william really posted my cute cute pic in fb,
normally wanna sut him de,
but others also say cute jor,
so i let him go.

then today mei shuang post another sleeping pic of mine,
i memang speechless.
u guys dun go see ar.
if not i no face liao.
memang 祸不单行.

early in the morning,
rushing my add maths,
then the prefect come in and stop me from progressing.

i told them i am the one who will be locking the door,
they still ordering me around,
got abit dulan.

but the prefect abit lenglui sia,
give some face lo.

then its the 校庆,
sing "happy birthday",
the song was dedicated to this event,
but somehow when everyone is singing,
i just can stop laughing in my heart.
very very very weird.

then our LH Lim discpline teacher,
keep catching students who ran over to other classes.

then that quite lenglui de prefect say,
“哇要不要酱哦。”
LOLs.
then i ask her,
“你站在哪一边的哦?”
“我没有站哪一边的,我是中间的。”
LOLs.
she added:
“他不懂作么今天酱凶。”

to prevent unwanted scenarios,
i ask those who are not from my class go back to their classes,
then act like very serious to go the other side of the flag post,
pull Michiko back.

my class was saved.

this kind of corperation between monitor, students and prefect,
just make me feel alive.
the whole thing was like a student-saving-programme.

haiya hard to explain lah,
when u become a prefect or monitor then u know de la.

during society,
my left leg still havent recovered,
can't do anything but to teach those white belts.

correct them a few times,
friendly-scold a few of them,
teach them something extra,
and they improved alot.

my 2 sec method-think the next move before u act,
stop them from being nervous,
and they all got good remarks from Yi Zhang.

so shaung,
after class still got junior privately thank me,
“谢谢你啊,senior”。
shuang dao......

after all this years of humiliation for teaching wrong things,
i finally have the confidence again,
my hard efforts finally have some reward.

i truely understand wat they meant by,
一个老师再聪明也没有用,
只有他的学生聪明才重要。
i am proud of all of you.

after school,
cycling around Taman Kaya,
tio horn by a car,
my dad saw the whole thing.
GG.

luckily he didnt scold me for cycling so dangerously,
if not i sure speechless one.

then in the car,
ying chuan called,
the gang asked many weird questions,
in the end the main point is to stop me from learning driving.

then elaine called again,
same thing, ask me dun go learn driving,
and when go camping dun take umbrella.

the gang said they were talking ghost stories related to me,
ask me becareful.

after that ying chuan said the real reason is,
Aaron and Boon Chun dreamt that,
i got caught in an accident.

dunno which story they said is real of fake lah.
haiz, i will be careful de lah.
u guys dun think too much lah.
i still got many things to do,
i wun die so fast de.

saw Michiko's comment in my blog,
got touch dou,
finally a classmate realised my efforts.
but seriously i dun wan u all,
to set up boundaries among each other.

today 5SXiao really went to fly kites,
their unity really make me feel depressed,
i couldnt do anything to unite the class.

we couldnt enter the debate competition,
our chinese teacher was disppointed,
the "One-In-A-Million" drama competition failed also,
due to short of actors, and the deadline passed.

yesterday saw this quote in fb by Pei Wern,
你最在乎的,永远是不在乎你的;而你不在乎的,却是最在乎你的。

use this holiday to think about how to change the class lah,
all of you, 5SRen.

如果我已经没有欠你什么,那我就可以安心把你放下了。
fin~

4 comments:

  1. Senior.
    You've got your satisfaction.
    I've got mine too.
    =) gong hei gong hei.
    Anyway,be careful weih.
    Your words shocked me. ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..ur class wasnt safe lol..
    i have been caught la..
    缺点~hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. 对不起啊!辩论赛的报名帮不到你~
    我不懂辩论赛对你班团结来说有一定的意义的~

    ReplyDelete