Saturday, March 13, 2010

Nightmare

these few days many ppl dreamt of me.
they saw me in their nightmares.
so far i heard of 3 person having nightmares about me,

Aaron:
all of us 3xin,
went to camping.
in the night u said u wanna go pee,
and u took an unbrella.
after that u didnt come back and i went to toilet pee also.
suddenly i saw u and u were pointing
a tree with the umbrella without a word.
there was like a person standing beside the tree.
you walk towards it while the whole class was stopping you.
it was too scary then i woke up.

Boon Chun A.K.A ytd bday boy:
haven know later ask him.

Meiling:
i saw the ghost-like thingy,
afterwards i saw u walking and ask u where are you going,
the next scene i saw the ghost chasing you.
then i woke up.

Weird huh?
anyone else dreamt of me?
please tell me.

yesterday 3 xin gang called as mentioned in my last post,
i took it as a joke.

yesterday night i told meiling abt them,
then this morning she wake up and said she had an nightmare.

GG, lo.
first its interesting and funny,
now its more interesting and scary liao.

3xin ask me dun go learn driving,
they scare something will happen to me,
i told them today i go for amali class only.

but just when the class started,
the instructor said, we listen 3 hours of amali,
2 hours of practical training,
and 1 hour of DRIVING.

GG. i was shocked at first,
when its abt my turn,
i called elaine and ask abt boon chun de dream,
she said she's in a meeting.
LOLs. more nervous.

then sms ying chuan ,
she say nth de lah.
she will bless me.

but u see me posting this now means i'm save lo.
Haha.

driving chiu shuang,
although i 死火 a few times,
but the instructor didnt scold me,
he say its like that for beginners.

now i can u-turn and simple parking liao.
just when u get your feet on the accelerator,
your emotion just turned green like a traffic light,
the world is like spinning.

you will smile for no reason.
but to show i'm serious,
i have to endure my smile in front of the instructor,
very hard sia. LOLs.

for those who also dreamt of me in their nightmares,
pls tell me ASAP.

i wanna know something from it.
i dun wanna die so soon.

if i'm your only nightmare, i will wake up for u.
fin~

2 comments:

  1. act u in my dream was not scary as u thought...
    because u was nothing in my dream...
    jz a kelefeh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheh say earlier ma. but then why ask me dun go driving?

    ReplyDelete