Monday, March 1, 2010

A dark start

nth much to expect for the starting of a new month.
my life nvr had any surprise anyway.

it's not the surprises dont exist,
but my powerful observation,
and detective instincts break all surprises for myself.

school was quite ok.

today finally remebered to bring my cable to school,
booming music whole day.
Oh yeah!

Mrs. Hanida didnt come,
so no test for me.
double claps.

Back at home,
feeling tired.

Dad went to petrol station for petrol of course,
he opened the window at my side,
not even 30 seconds,
the all cold air diffuse out of the car,
i was sweating + sleeping.
well, half asleep that is.

The wheather was totally abnormal,
thunder striking like there is no tomorrow.

I was playing games in my room,
the shocking wheater didnt spoil my mood,
just make me more curious.
detective instints that is.

Its like the world is giving us signs somethings gonna happen again.
2012 memang coming.

around 7pm, the rain stopped,
and that is when the electricity went off.

slept in the living room,
didnt notice dad leaving the door open,
all of a sudden,
i was feeding mosquitoes.

dad hp keep ringing,
mosquitoes keep wung~ wung~-ing.

i dulan went upstairs sleep.
although its abit hotter,
but way more calm.

9pm woke up,
still blur blur one.
dad claimed that tnb nobody answer.

i straight bo song.
wanna act like namewee liao.
go tnb diao ppl.

luckily today's progress was fast,
while i was having dinner,
the electricity came back.

how do i know?
the whole business area no electricity,
only a few rows did.

a regular customer AKA my dad's fren also came for dinner,
he said Maluri also no supply,
damn you TNB.

So much for ruining my beginning of March.
Hope tmr is gonna be better.

Ok write too much liao,
later Sally diao again.

fin~

2 comments:

  1. Niao you lo
    Just now my house got electricity or not I also don't know
    Reach home by 7pm str8 sleep in living room till 10pm

    "the shocking wheater didnt spoil my mood"
    didn't spoil ur pc u happy liao

    ReplyDelete
  2. got leh. now all my web passwords and accounts need to relog in.

    ReplyDelete