Thursday, January 28, 2010

A real-me day

It's been a long time since i put my body and soul tgt,
to do something special for someone.

I was so concenrated that i even forgot the time.
I had my dinner at 9.45pm,
My stomach wasn't bugging me before it anyway.

Although the outcome wasn't what i expected,
but my inspiration has guided me to another possibility.
And i love the result.

Stupid memory card,
4th time corrupt.
All my messages gone,
all those pseudo-images gone,
all new year greetings gone,
all birthday wishes gone,
everything gone since i lost my inbox.

After formating memory card started to sms frens again,
wah.... so friendly of them.
All negative replies. Some even included sarcasm.

Sms TZY, he grats my M.card for corrupting,
sms to date lailing, tio declined,
sms to look for other ppl de hp number, sms-ed the wrong person =.=

Nvm, i was always forgetful,
now even god dun let me use electronics
to help me rmb stuffs.

I memang going back to the old and real me.
Day and day.
Perhaps i nvr should change who am I
after hearing wat others say.

Feel happy for myself.

2 comments: