Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Beginning and the flash backs

today whole day dunno wat happen to my right eye,
the contact lens was a pain in the eye.

from 2 period to after school i was enduring the pain.
finally reach home and take it off,
the len was fine, maybe i put it on up side down or so.

or the world is telling me to see things differently?
see things from another angle? like the inside?

also today heard many weird voices calling me,
for once i tot lailing asking me something,
but in the end she said she didnt say anything.
then i heard some1 calling me outside the door,
and some1 calling me from the back.
but there was nothing....

or i just imaginating things?

talk abt after school,
went to the ice-cream house.

saw the T&F gang hanging out there, blowing water.
Zhe Xin told me mom was busying on some cards,
i bet it's for me. Hehehehehehe.....

then back at home,
even saw Jie Ying asking me wat i want in her blog.
we only talk a little in friendster,
then we sometimes come leave comment in my photo album in faceook,
i saw her running around the corridor in the morning....
But even she noticed my bday is coming,
go shuang dao.

Now i think back,
last year,
Only one person called and wish me happy bday 12am,
even my initial gang - Elite Fours de 3 members DIDNT wish me.

Haiz.... gagal betul......

Then when i woke up,
got a few primary school de friend,
long time no contact liao de,
sms and wish me happy bday.

Sadly and Fortunately,
all girls......
OI BOYS...... Where were u guys?!

The best gift was the D.I.Y card by mama,
when i first got it really got shock dou,
super duper happy de.

And the disgusting but memorable signed-red-underwear.
still got 2 in the box kept in closet.
Nvr dare to wear. LOLs.

Hope this year got more surprise lah.



Also happy bday to Elite Four 1st member- Sam.

3 comments:

  1. =]..
    i was there that day..
    but i didn't dare to call you,
    'cause you look so serious with those TKD.
    @@..
    actually..what suprise do you want?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mama when u see me o?

    u alr say surpirse liao, even i myself dunno de lah. LOLs

    ReplyDelete