Monday, January 25, 2010

boys rules

finally this year got boys wish me happy bday liao.
And literally the first too.
cause around 8pm got a girl booked the 1st place liao.

Solou Hang and Axel,
blocking the line jiang la......

but seriuosly leh,
our clock de time got very big difference lo.
haiz.....

gagal betul.

special thanks to ah voon oso,
phone creditless,
mom didnt reload for me, haiz.....

special thank to elaine,
for booking at 8pm to be first to wish me,
although its breaking the rules but okok la.

so in all i make everyone who called/sms-ed to be first to wish me lo,
becoz my phone can only receive one call at a time ma,
this year's first prize belongs to:
hang, axel, elaine and shu voon.

psps. suddenly rmb......
got another one even geng,
book even earlier.
Jia2 Mok, haiz....
dunno u wanna wish earlier or u rmb the wrong date lah. thx oso.

and another one baru see in fb de.
desmond.

arigato all.

tmr see got more anot lah.

good night to everyone and happy bday to me.

5 comments:

  1. 17岁的你,生日快乐!
    抱歉无法当面对你说哦~
    祝你一切安好,
    永远都那么靓仔啦^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah. menyentuhnya(touching). even sick liao can wish me.
    oklah, i oso wish u get well soon lah. tmr u say it again beside my ear oso acceptable de.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NG HONG YI...
    you want me to punch you ar?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wei y dun hav me d....i wan punch u jor

    ReplyDelete
  5. har? i post this 12am de wo. that time u haven wish me mar.

    ReplyDelete