Monday, January 25, 2010

2010 bday bash

January 25 it my birthday,
such an important day dunno why the government didnt make it as a public holiday,
seriously werid leh.



btw today i of course act like nth de lo.
I lanyeng lanyeng jiang walk into class,
P.S. is always jiang yeng.



dunno why today really got the feel to learn guitar,
then simply grab a guitar which lean against the wall and go to Giant de place.



the Allah memang boleh sia,
know i hungry,
then gimme a uneatable lime donut,
dunno his real intension is to make me eat lemon,
or wish me happy bday lah....
but i so kind of course i choose the 2nd possibility lo.



Donut by Jun/Allah/Yijin/black skin
dunno jiayan or coeinne saw the donut,
then ask me can i eat it?
LOLs. Me and Jun laugh dou,
she tot it is real, really got that real mou?
Then class started lo,
Mei Si really no come,
kena demam liao, wish her get well soon.
due to the extra space in our class,
we played 大风吹every period.
BM period i went to coeinne de place.
listen Mei Shuang de Fish story,
her acting skill very lame sia.....
she act pityful for a lonf time and made
me and Undefine(log 0) felt she very annoying,
so no bird her continue listen to Handsome Lok de lecture.
then the Mei Ling dulan me for stealing her place,
she wanna sit with Ruo Ling one.
btw forgot to mention,
that time Coeinne holding Big Foot de hand and brought him out of the class.....
fuuyoh...... u guys go imagine the rest lah.
then Mr. Lok said something very diao,
你生日酱开心作么?
你要想一下你妈妈生你是很痛的,你哪里可以笑?
i lived for 17 years, first time heard so zha dao de phrase,
fine.
Claps for u.
then he gimme an extra copy of Penanda Wacana as present,
very memorable sia,
memorable dou i dunwan to take pic and show u guys.
then Chemistry period lo,
somehow i balik kampung to my seat and dunno why Coeinne come sit beside me.
talk to her very shuang xia,
talkative dou non-stop.
she ask me talk, i talk,
i talk le she say i 烦。
Claps.....
long time no express my feelings liao.
Lailing ar......
learn yi xia ppl lah.
Soon i discovered her ultimate secret (her love story),
and she also say she love the donut plushie,
like this i know wat to give her when her bday liao lo.
the axel and mengfai act very addict to their own drawings jiang lah....
but they were spying on wat we were talking de. haiz.
tak gentlemen lo u two......
talk abt axel lah.
wanna thank him and Hang lo for calling me 12am.
but he promise to gimme something starts with the alphabet CO but no give dou lah.
wat is it u ask? go figure. XD
Then first recess that time.
Su Xuan gimme a gift from Jie Ying,
ytd saw her blog post,
wah she really got buy a gift for me.
really got menyentuh dao.

This is it, Jie Ying de gift.
Second recess liao lo.
My beloved 3xin classmates ask me go down and torture me.
My bday i force me to puasa very pityful liao, still wanna eat infront of me.
Gagal betul......

This is proof.

Then i go back class dunwan niao them,

ask Zhi qian teach me how to play 晴天with guitar.

play play play sia they go chair me.

LOLs.

Luckily i geng didnt kena much.


Then 3xin invite me back down again lo.
saw my X-stranger de card.
very recycle and very "重情意" lo.
one piece of paper with very artistic de word can have abt 10 reciepent de.




Her master piece.

Then eat cakes liao lo.
same like last year lah, my cake = a stack of muffins.
made by Elaine lo.
I see her crying there dunno for wat reason?
oklah i show some respect lo,
the muffins she made i sekali makan all lah,
the others all tak SEK DO punya,
dun let me do so.
once again, gagal nya........
oklah nice things must share with frens de ma.
After school, same thing also....
No ppl chair me, i dunno i scare wat oso.
Last week if not becoz of me,
that i keep everyone in class to chair Zhenyan,
he also no ppl bird de lah.
Pls leh, 5SRen
be more Tuan Jie pls.
so much for school lah.
now go home lu.
Open present lu.....
Introducing the worlds smallest greeting card

made by Michiiko. Thx ar.


Blings Blings

made by SZL and PNC. Terima Kasih
The masked bears

Before
After 1 After 2
Both by lailing, kam xia kam xia. erm but the "after 1" got mistake.
U forgot i got 6 pack ar? LOLs
The Plain White T's

From my cousin and family. Xie Xie

Argh and this one yang amat mengebomkan.
i baru tell my younger cousins just make me a card,
like big head cousin's one can liao,
no nid use money buy gifts de.
then big head cousin's says:
that card i buy de wo.

Oklah i know u so long liao,
u first time gimme a card i will cherish de.
Arigato nee~~~~

Last but no least the most precious gift of all time


card done by mama and help by all my frens.
Ei who say the deco must be nice de.
the important de is the words inside ma.
abt this card o,
most memorable but paling gagal sekali.
all 跳槽。。。跳槽。。。
abuden is 成熟点啦。。。。成熟点啦。。。。
GG.
I class monitor liao leh, mesti accompany my class de ma.
My duty is to link the class tgt as a family.
Then 成熟 hor.....
i ask u guys to join Tae Kwon Do de lah.
dunwan lo. Hard Neck lo.
unless u stay back and watch me during wednesday and friday lah,
if not i scare u can nvr see my 成熟 face liao.
got plan B de, u find a gf for me then i show u all.
LOLs.
Okla...
seriously guys,
i like all the gifts,
but if possible just make a card for me.
u make with heart and sincere hor....
even the recycle bin wun accept de.
not that i will throw away la.
i got keep one.
since its my last year liao ma,
u wan send gifts next time u pos laju to overseas lah,
but hor this is the last time
i can see ur smile when giving me cards leh.
thank you all.
i really enjoy today.
not to forget to thank my parents for producing me today.
love u all.
muacks.
My wishes ar :
hope can have a bigger pair of eyes lo.
like this only can see exam papers more clearly ma, SPM score full A lo
and can gap more lui lo. Yam~ leh~.
Special thanks:
Hang & SC : calling me midnight
elaine (zuo mei) : book and call me midnight
3xin : for signing the cards
Mama : for organising the card signing group
Elaine (yu ling) : for muffins. p.s. i dun like chocolate actually but my bday i make an exception.
Jie Ying : the ultraman solar thingy gift.
X2jia : for rmb my bday one day b4 in the end still got wish me on the correct day.
Shu Voon : for sms me midnight
elite four : for not forgetting my bday the first time. cw u almost fail ar.... hehe.....
facebooker : strangers or not still thank u all for wishing me.
Benjamin (SG one) : for acting busy and didnt come KL to visit me. LOLs
Mr. Goh Chin Poh : founder of YCA camp, wish me happy bday among the billions of campers
4sAI : wishing me happy bday
5sRen : for failing to chair me
lailing : for the double bear gift, act i wan u to call me midnight de lo. haiz... gagal betul....
siaoling : for not greeting me in person but let me know X2jia better
coeinne : for ur secret
zhi qian : for ur guitar tutor
zhong sun : for calling me dog once again although i dun like it but feels warm
5sRen camera crew : for not taking my fish photos
Ruo Ling : for letting me know u very serious in studies also
Mei Swan : for let me confirm u really are 38 38 de
Jing Li : for ur bling bling
Ni Chang : for ur bling bling with words
Michiiko : for ur 'largest' card in the universe
melong : ur bday hug.
weilun : for letting me know u very frenly oso
T&F : for bringing durian to chair me but didnt do it.
big head cousin : ur first bday card
family : for coming to dinner
Yijin : for ur donut
Me : for being myself.

3 comments:

  1. Haha,thx for ur wishes lar..
    I'm getting well jor^^
    Your b'day gift leh,I'll buy it on Macau/Guangzhou de=D
    Wait for it bah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why is my card the last one?!
    grhh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell you what,
    I dont know everyone's birthday

    ReplyDelete