Thursday, April 29, 2010

Urban Miracles

today went to driving class again,
had a godlike news.

I can go to the pre-exam on May 1st,(Lim Shen's birthday)
the instructor said the original booker,
who is an Indian girl,
who has the same skin colour as William,(biaoz~~)
suddenly went to attend a wedding.

Then the instructor hold the chance for me,
Woo Hoo !!!

Today learnt parking,
3 point turn and Slope.
May 6th, I'm coming.

But my 6years old com gave ma a hard night,
stupid internet connection,
cant connect at all,
not tmnut problem,
is my PC ngong ngong liao.

2 Days ago i used Jennie's method,
SAYANG the pc,
it works.

But today no effect liao,
i got piss off,
i kick it.
It Restarted.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Time for a computer evolution,
i wan my com to have high processing speed,
high definition graphics,
prefect balanced audio,
non-lagging video streaming,
in it's next evolve.

Muahahahahaha.....
Greedy me.....


Fin~

3 comments:

  1. GG ei quite funny when u say sayang de PC it work then sot again haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HongYi HOR~~~
    -----------------------------------------
    sure restart la
    don't forget you taekuando kia
    did i spell wrongly again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sayang it memang can right?
    haha^^
    my method memang bu cuo xia

    ReplyDelete