Saturday, April 17, 2010

BSC-big sweep cupboard

today after school stayed back to clean up the class.

first tzy and yong yao disamble all the wall fans,
then me and tzy went to the toilet to wash them.

GG those dust are thick, disgusting and sticky.
we used water to flush them,
they still wont come off.

we have to use our fingerprints to collide with the dust particles,
AKA use our fingers to rub the dust off.

in the end,
tzy's bleach white uniform tainted black and grey,
my pants and shoes all wet.....

went back class,
yong yao cleaning the cupboards,
jennie and mei swan swept the floor.

season was missing,
but actually she was cleaning the glasses at the back.
ps for asking u where had u been.

after the "drains" of the blackboard is cleaned up,
the tables are arranged,
the new seat list is on,
the shelfs are back on the cupboard,
the fans a assembled.

the girls went to mutiara for lunch.
tzy went back around 2.45,
yong yao drove off at 2.30,
i go makan yong tao fu with family at 3.10.

also special thanks to Bee Hee and Xin Wei
for thier free french fries..... LOLs......

whole class 55 ppl, 8 ppl stayerd back and help,
not even 10 ppl in total.
those got society de i dunwan say la,
others........ purely lapsaps..........

tmr season go undang test, jiayous barh.
and thx to jennie for reminding me to blog AGAIN.......
me also lapsap.......


fin~

4 comments:

  1. Really sorry ya,
    Shin Wei and I are missing all the time,
    coz she accompany me walk through the school to release my bad mood.

    By the way,thx for your concern lar.
    I feel a little bit warm when receiving the sms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think I don't want stay back meh?
    People go tuition also call 'Purely Lapsap'?
    Memang lapsap lor you
    Clean liao fan 48 cold leh
    Later I tio flu everyday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh martin and others who helped....
    Thanks for cleaning the class eh..

    Sadnya I always got society = =...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for cleaning that formerly semi-disgusting class
    I am sorry for mis-attending this event,
    as you've known i was in a terrible mood.
    Not trying to find excuses but i really was feeling horrible.
    anyway,I promise you, will contribute in the coming and following 'parties' organised.
    Good luck in chemistry exam.

    ReplyDelete