Thursday, April 8, 2010

broken again

today dad came to fetch me back home after school,
i was shock to see WPD 3611 again,
yeah my car fixed !!!

went to old town to have high tea with dad,
saw 3 P.J. teachers,
one of them is teaching my class this year,
another one is the one who taught me last year,
last one is basketball boy's team's teacher.

around 5 went back school to fetch sis again,
after that flew to Jln Raja Laut to pick up mom.

now the tragedy begins.
dad park the car outside mom's office while waiting for her.

the car shake like hell suddenly,
its just like last saturday......
but this time confirm the engine wun spoil liao la.

Unfortately,
it shake more vigorously in time,
now all 4 of us are in the car,
and we started to tremble again.

Dad managed to drive to Ampang,
and we stopped at the roadside,
waiting for the mechanic.

Ok the mech. checked the car,
dunno wat wat device spoil liao.

My car got 4 of those deviced,
2 burnt down during the last breakdown,
2 remain unharmed.

but today the 2 unreplaced ones spoiled...
each cost around rm200-300,
great, another 600 lost.

sometimes i'm jealous of my car,
my parents gave it watever it needed most.
they can spend millions on it,
they cant spend a small small de 3-5k for my new laptop.....

it's hard to be human sometimes,
we demand wat we want but we get nothing.
those who cant even murmur,
got wat they want and sometimes even more.

wat kind of theory is this?!

1 comment:

  1. A car, I mean, any car,
    wont be perfect if some part you substituted it,
    then the car service centre just got money to earn ma!

    Blame the car service centre!

    ReplyDelete