Saturday, May 1, 2010

Moving On

Yesterday TKD grading test,
Once again be examition instructor.

This time abit fail,
gave wrong commands,
last time totally perfect.

Watching those juniors test memang feel proud,
especially those white belts de,
love u all. Muacks !

The Su Xuan memang got 料 de weih,
geng dou ar,
dunno master give her jump grade anot.
Memang must give claps !

Bee Hee,
haiz... disappointed leh,
u no take test again.
U very good liao wat,
scare wat? go for it la.
*shake head

When master was announcing the results,
i was like crying,
too touch.

It's like looking at ur own kids graduate,
even myself graduate in primary school also no cry,
i cry for others to graduate.
Silly betul.

Today wake up early in the morning,
went to pre-exam class.

1 hours trip from my house to sungei buluh,
Syok betul to run on highway,
spam accelerating until 80km/h,
nvr drove so fast before.

Now no fears anymore.
The pre-exam i got 85 out of 100.
81 only pass de, not 60.

The examiner deduct one extra mark for my clothing,
what's wrong with my outfit?
i wore proper shoes,
collar t-shirt, long pants,
what's wrong?

Then my instrcutor ask me wanna give duit kopi anot on the way back home?
RM200 assure u pass on-the-road
as long as you put on ur seat belt,
didnt cross when the light is red.

It's like bribing is very systematic,
he say if i wan give it to the office,
they will settle with JPJ.
Optional too ! LOLs.

While on the way home,
it's a student pk student race.

Me vs a female driver.

My instructor and me get fed up with her slow driving,
at first i dare to overtake,
i scare the instructor scold me like last time,
你还L牌割什么车?

But today he also pissed off,
出右边signal割车,那个女孩子驾太慢了。
U know i like to show off de ma,
i wanna overtake her very long time liao,
just waiting for the "signal",
he OK i OK.

Just when i overtake,
i kept laughing for no reason,
LOLs.... Maybe i was pissed for too long,
finally can get revenge. Muahahaha.

I laught about 3mins,
i wan laught out loud,
i scare suddenly the instructor say 你笑什么?
LOLs. But for some reason i just cant stop laughing,
so i smile with a high cheek instead. LOLs.

Sadly, meet a few sakais on motorbikes,
the made me slow down,
the girl overtake me liao.

Stupid mat rempits,
driving lousy motorbikes still talk so loud,
angry betul. U drive Hard Rock types,
i follow at ur back. Honda ? Yamaha?
SIAM LA !!!

Then my instructor laught at me,
你看你让motor作么?那个女孩子追上你了咯。
Haiz...驾车还输给一个女孩子,你驾太慢了啦。
LOLs. At this moment i should be angry,
or at least felt humiliated,
but instead i kept laughing again. LOLs !!!

At home i look myself in the mirror,
2 weeks being a vase in taekwondo training,
my muscles are still tight,
driving really builds up ur body,
espcially ur steering has high friction,
and ur doing parking or turns
which required u to turn the steering to a maximum.

This coming friday,
this is it,
the day i waited since the day i realise the existance of automobile.
My real driving test !!!!

I'm Coming !!!!


fin~

1 comment: