Friday, July 2, 2010

过一关斩六将

今天我故意用华语打题目,
就是为了避免那些纯华语分子,
看到英文题目就逃跑,如Season
所以就假假骗一下你们。
LOLs.

Ok,
two days of sports day,
haiz VERY happy !!!!!.

First day,
sohai betul,
the timetable says 9am start 200m,
i around 8am go register.
11pm only start.

From 6am till 11am i only ate
a Cheese Stick,
and a cup of coffee only.

before my turn my tummy was alr empty,
seriously totally empty,
when it started,
Mo Yuan Ji pulled the distant like hell,
i tried to catch up Yi Fong,
with his speed i can overcome one,
but an empty engine had his limits,

sad.........

i came in third,
i was estimately 10m away from yi fong,
(very blur liao that time)
he went into the finals today,
very sad.

Then i curi-curi ate a rice cake,
made by Mei Ling. hehehe.....
Straight went to long jump liao.

I used tkd style to pass.
The trail jump i passed swiftly,
Flying side kick,
the one u always see i performing on stage.

But the first jump,
he fouled me. WTF?!
i very beh song,
i asked why,
he said "your hand below the ground."

Ello,
everyone land with different pose lar,
and some land with both hands behind u didnt foul them.
Wateva, but second jump i got aroun 4.8m,
still not enough.

Third jump i fouled,
because i landed before the minimum line.
Nvm, But Bing En and Yu Fan was OWNING !!!
LOLs.

Then i havent even get into the class zone,
straight went to register 4X100m.
Lim Shen was there alr.

Ok we did a little strategy planning,
then went to the field.
At this time my tummy is still empty,
my body is half dehydrated,
luckily BeeHee gave me a 100Plus,
during the long jump but i drank 1/8 only.

Ok standby time,
i put on my spike and waited at the 2nd runner zone.
Everyone in the second group was lining up on the track,
but the time i suddenly headache liao.

I looked around and talk to people
to prevent myself from fainting,
and didnt notice line 5 has one person missing which was me.

Ok the referee shot the gun.
I can't see who was running that time,
i looke back to my side of the track
to see which class i running.

WTF ?! 5th runner missing,
i look back to the conering,
Big Foot was coming. Shit!!!!

I take my cello tape,
and run to my field,
i use our stragegy,
count 15steps from the exchange zone
and started running when the person before you
the stepped on ur 15feet marking.

I totally paniced,
i run to my lane,
start to count my steps,
when i look back,
big foot was like 20m behind me alr.

I straight throw the cello to the ground,
and prepare to receive the cone.(dunno wat is called)
Then chiong,
the person on my right was like 20m in front of me alr,
i run about 70m finally exceed him.

Yu fan and Lim Shen took care the rest,
we got the faster overall time,
but due to my personal mistake i made
the whole team was disqualified.
Screw myself. Really hated myself that time.

Second day,
my only event was 4X400m.
Lim Shen said Zhen Yan must take both prelimenary and finals,
so i need to take turns with big foot.

I told him i owe the team a final,
so i take the final instead of the prelimenary,
he agreed.

Ok i didnt be a spectator,
instead i was monitoring all the matches.

ZhenYan was abit slow,
but he managed to keep constant speed,
was was trying to rush at the last 100m,
but he said he was drained,
and all the other runner was like iron-made.

Bigfoot was fine fast and constant,
Yu Fan pulled abt 150m,
LimShen took care the rest,
but we still came in second.

The time the whole team was very very very very nervous,
we are not even sure we made into the finals anot,
when the control center report we made into the finals,
we were happier like we got the first. LOLs.

Ok less nonsense,
straight to climax.

Finally 4X400 liao,
this time even worse,
my whole body like taufu,
the muscles were not tight at all,
it was like my whole body no energy.

The match started,
Big Foot took fisrt this time,
because i like many ppl in front of me,
like this i will only speed up.

OMFG,
Big foot came in 7 out of 8.
GG. Just when i got the cone i alr 30+- away from the other.
Shit, damn shit liao.

But all of them were speeding at the beginning,
i laughed abit,
"they were drained sooner or later"
but i was wrong.
after 100m,
they all rush even further,
Shit, more shit liao.

But at 200m + we can start overtaking into the inner lane liao,
for some reason they like the outer lane more,
so i started overtaking into the middle lane.

the whole 200m-300m,
no3-6 was running outside,
dunno they dreaming or wat.

finally,
second cornering,
all of them started coming in to middle lane liao,
ytd i ran 200m,
i'm sure i can rush till the end from now on.
So i rushed.

Just at the starting of the corner,
i overtook 3 ppl,
at the end of the corner,
i overtook another 2.

This time the first was abt 5-10m infront of me,
he still rushing. WAT THE FUCK ?!
but i few steps later,
i heard he started to slowing down.

My stamina is 70% fine,
but my mental was blurred.

I told myself this is my chance,
I loosed 4X100 this is the key to overall champion,
This is my last time to participate sports day
ZhenYan gave me the chance and information to this race,
i wann keep my balls,
limshen told me just swing ur arms and use ur 意志力 to finish it.

I do as was my instincts told me to.
Finally overtaked him,
i wanted to shout out loudly,
but i rather save the energy to drag the distance futher.

This time i sohai liao,
my vision was blurred,
i saw Yu Fan in front waiting alr.

He was squating down,
looking at my legs,
then i remembered Gillian said if i simply ran out lanes i will be disqualified.
o0o la so many disqualifications de meh?

So i looked at my right leg,
luckily i was a few inches till i out.
so i keep into the middle.

Then Yu Fan shout my name,
鸿毅这里,鸿毅这里。

As i said,
my vision was blurred,
i cant find where he is,
finally i saw,
wtf he was standing at the 3rd lane,
just now that one who is squating down might not be him also.
LOLs.

Finally Yu Fan drag the distance further,
LimShen was the last runner.
An Ken could catch up to limshen actually,
but i saw he giving up around 200m.
He said he was drained after that.

So we came in first in the end.

When i get back to class everyone was cheering,
Debbie said i geng,
my performance made her change my image in her.
wtf?! wat was i like before that?

Our girls came in second in the overall ranking,
Boys came in first and way higher than the second.
LimShen said he will cut my balls if we missed the overal champion,
When he said he forgive me for the 4X100m.

But senior overall he came in first.
The defending champion,
i wish next time 5sRen can be the defending champion again.
5sRen rocks !!!!!!

2 day of unstoppable cheering,
so much for my beautiful voice.
2 months no nid sing k liao,
but its worth it. =)

"a team" might be an excuse,
"a team" might be an encouragement,
but out of the contradictions,
a team is always a team.

4 comments:

  1. Yep!
    DEFEND THE CHAMPION WOOOOOOO!
    TO THE NEXT 5SREN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not cone, but baton.

    i thought zhenyan fast enuf, but he didnt quite made the cut.

    at 4x4 preliminary i knew we r in, cuz our time was fast enuf.

    ankern didnt ran, tat was hoe jack. he said at that distance, no way i can be overtaken (true, 50m! unless he's faster than me by 10sec)

    ReplyDelete