Sunday, July 25, 2010

D for Despair

yesterday went to times square to buy stuff,
then ran to sungei wang,
and flew to pavillion again,
in the end back to times square.

I saw my hp almost out of battery,
so i stop playing music,
had a drink at Old Town,
alone of course. T.T

its abt 6pm,
sis going for DBKL performance,
damn her didn't tell me she was going,
i dunwan trouble my paretns for transport back then,
but now i think i should bought a ticket too.

ok, nth to do liao,
waiting parents to come,
can't youtube or fb in old town,
lack of flow of electrons in phone that is.
so i went to borders.

Started to love borders liao,
the best ppl waiting spot,
LOLs.

Then i read sia read sia,
then sms sia sms sia.
Shit....... cellphone died.

everytime hear sing can hear 12 hours,
today u play me ar?
I close the book with my fingers,
then ran to the nearest public phone.

Then by using the primary school method,
1) pick up the phone
2) heard the "beep" tone
3) put in coins
4) dail the number
5) blow water

until step 4,
the operator says
"harap maaf, nombor anda tidak sah"
that was quite a fresh answer.....

Ran downstair and look for another public phone.
same results.

Damn 6.30pm liao,
dad could be here any second,
later tio pwned i GG.

Ran for 15mins,
i only realize the communicating system in the whole block was down,
congratulations Martin,
you're dead for sure.

Fine, desparate times calls for desperate measures,
i go out the main entrance and see whether my parents were here,
stupid traffic jam,
眼花缭乱。

Fine lend a cell phone form a taxi driver,
dunno nokia wat model la,
in all, its a noob phone.
( dun hate me first, i'm not insulting anyone yet)

called my dad,
"the number u called is currently busy"
fine call mom,
as usual, no answer. Claps*

Then the taxi driver says he gotta go,
the security guard from the back is chasing him,
seems that he was parking illegally. LOLs.

Go into the mall again,
see those youngsters and try to lend a phone.

Saw a guy he was confuse when i ask him,
i asked "can i borrow ur handphone?"
his Lanjiao Mother came,
"不要理他". Nahh!! o0o

I try to convince him again,
then dunno his aunty or wat la says,
"你去information那边,跟他们讲他们会借你的。"
this one still ok la, at least she gave some suggestions.

So i ran to the information counter,
passed by F.O.C,
i saw the two employees nth to do,
standing outside the shop so i try to lend from them.

They say "i dun have a handphone sir."
niama, like hell i'll believe you.
then there as a handphone charging beside the wall,
i asked "whose phone is that?"
"my frens"
i look at the other person.
"ooh, my other fren one.... he's not around"

fine dun wanna waste my time,
go the the information counter better.

I saw the security guard inside,
i ask him for help,
yet he says i dun have a phone.

Maybe thier job prohibit them from using cell phones la,
because before that i asked another security guys by the road,
he gave me the same reply.

So i ask the two information counter girls,
they act like they were deaf.
Just opens thier eye wide and stare at me.
Then the security more clever,
"u go outside the plaza, then u will find public phones,
today the whole block's system is down"

Like hell i dunno...........

I gave up hope in TS,
go outside and look for phone better,
finally i saw a public phone beside the monorial stairs.
THANK GOD !!!!!

I called my parents,
line busy again. ==
macam spam calling me jiang,
dead for sure liao.
call mom, no pick up again..........
call back dad finally pick up.

"hello ,dy ar?"
"做么?"
the tone so good de? no diao me one?
"你出来了吗?"
"还没有,你去帮我买几个面包我饿了"

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This world really is cruel,
the higher u climb,
the more selfish u are.

I ask an average shopper,
he tell me no phone.
I asked a shop keeper whose fren had a phone charging
right in front of me,
he say NO.
I asked receptionists,
they act deaf.

middle fingers to u all.
you all really deserve it.
the security guards i exclude la,
maybe its a rule for them.

My mom always tell me this,
"if someone lend a handphone from u,
ignore them they might steal your phone"
this theory everyone know la.

The shoppers,
there were six of them,
i only 1 person need phone,
u think where i can run after taking ur phone?

The information counter,
2 receptionist, 1 security inside,
i even added "i come in the counter to call"
wat? ur counter inside got cash? got gold?

As for the taxi driver?
the road outside the main entrance so wide,
i can ran everywhere after stealing the phone.
the main road outside traffic jam,
ur taxi can't outrun me.
nobody was very nearby the taxi,
i can escape swiftly without being caught.
Yet the driver lend me his phone.

You all say la,
wat kind of world is this?
If any stranger ever ask a phone from me,
i'll say NO from now on.

especially those who look like in an emergency,
i give him/her a middle finger for bonus.

Those 危机意识过高 ones out there,
be careful,
next time u kena rob i laugh.


Fin~

2 comments:

  1. 你不能怪别人的啦
    这个世界酱黑暗
    好人坏人根本没有样子看的咯
    人家也是自我保护罢了
    只好怪你昨天比较衰咯
    你反而应该感恩
    因为你最后还是回到家了
    懂得感恩的人比较快乐
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 只好怪你昨天比较样衰咯^^

    ReplyDelete