Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lifeless

First and for most,
my blog is dying,
and more readers are dying too.
Sorry AGAIN to someones'

If you got angry or you're smiling
while reading the above sentences,
that means you know i'm talking to you liao.
Thanks for your support. ^^

yesterday reach during around 8pm.
stupid rain,
stupid JPJ,
stupid traffic jams.
LOLs.

After i reach home,
i switch on the plug,
pressed the on/off button on my CPU,
and went to dinner.

Rush here and there to buy the paint for todays class flag,
reach home at around 9.30,
cooked maggi mee,
finish at 10.

Went back my room,
sit in from of my desk,
shake my mouse to clear the screen saver,
OMG,
i havent even type my p/w to sign into windows.

Forget it,
just click the "shut down" at the bottom left corner.
(i'm still using XP.)
Sad..........

Sunday,
Axel asked,
Martin what's your hobby?

Shit i dont have one,
it seems like not a big deal,
but after the flying times
i suddenly realised,
i live for nothing. =.=

Just as i said it's not a big deal,
but the more i thought about it,
the more down a became.

I used to train tkd 24/7,
then after i got a bike i started cycling weekends,
then i first played yugioh,
i'm a fan till form 3.

Kinda thought abt it,
since form 4 i dont have a hobby or a life anymore.
Everyday sit in front of com,
waiting time to pass.

I'm not a big gamer or anything,
at least sitting in front of comp
is better than sleeping in my bed.

Although i have no direction surfing web,
i just wanna deplete my ATP,
until my body system send a positive feedback to tell me,
Master, you're tired. Go to bed.
I do as it says. =)

Ever since i became monitor
i have been doing many class projects,
now that i count the job list carefully,
i found that actually Jianlin did more jobs then LimShen.

Perhaps he's too busy for his society,
Jianlin seems lazy,
but he got very "penis" reasons to contribute to the class.
明天画班旗啊?Okla 我来,反正在家没有事做。

Tzy pretty much same lo,
今天画不完更好,我明天有理由留在学校。

Bigfoot finally showed his passion,
he always say wanna come wanna come,
but put aeroplane at the end one.
Today the present and contributed much too.

As for the others i also very thankful
to you all for sharing my duties,
although it's a public duty from the very start,
but i found out a always carrying the trouble alone one.
Not complaining =)

Ok back to myself.
July le,
her birthday is coming also,
still dunno wat to buy for her,
gagal betul.

Now she's so apart,
dunno how to ask her too.
Sedihnya......

2 more days,
sport day,
waited a very very very long time for it liao,
gonna pour my soul into it,
dun give up at all costs.

Must eat more banana these few days,
could prevent muscle cramps one.
LOLs. really de.

Tmr the boys come over for sleepover,
more like national service.
5am wake up,
7am reach stadium,
6pm go home,
10pm sleep.
LOLs.

Conclusion,
i need to find a hobby,
i need to find a way to pull the class together,
i need to find a ways to ask what she want,
i need to eat more bananas.

Bye.


Fin~

1 comment:

  1. Well then, tomorrow I buy bananas for you for the sport days. Eat till you penis cramp.

    ReplyDelete