Friday, June 18, 2010

Relaxed

Today went to TS with boon chun, ying chuan and jianlin.

Early in the morning jianlin act rich,
playing like very high class,
made me waited him for 45 mins.

So i return the favor by bluffing him to get into Cempaka station,
then i hide at a corner and shouted loudly,
SALLY!!!!!! HERE!!!!!!!
LOLs.

After that reached ts around 11.30am.
Boon Chun and Ying Chuan alr there.

Borders that lvl like got short circuit or something,
the cinema area was very smelly.
And the lights were all out too.

After that we struggled for deciding where and what to do.
I wanna watch toy story 3 but too bad,
the seats were not satisfying.

So we watched Prince Of Persia instead.

For some reason outside the Chicken Rice Shop,
hundreds of ppl were lining up,
the line was length 5 stores long including the restaurant itself.

It seems that they were giving free lunch,
plus a recycle bag too. LOLs.

The movie starts at 2.10 so we went Neway.
The waiter sucks.
Seriously lame service.

I was trying to toast my bread,
suddenly he came and say,
"等一下,不要放先"

He was calling his senior while walking towards me too.
I spotted a piece of bread got stuck inside it.

then he complain to his senior,
"那边都写不要放了,
那些sohai还放"

Seriously there was no sign or prohibition,
not at all. The uncle next to me also asked abt the situation.
I'm not mad at all.

I'm totally stunned by his words.
"sohai" it that was u suppose to murmur in front of ur customers?
It was totally a disgrace to your company dude,
not me.

Perhaps you can try considering a new job,
when u see me making this tiny issue big.
I'm not that kind of pure polite person,
but you lack the knowledge of a waiter speaking to his customers.

I can say u don't fit to be a waiter at all.
From the moment i heard the particuler word,
I had removed the image of you as a waiter,
your just another pest,
another eyesore to consumers.

Anyways, just as i said,
i didn't had any hard feelings,
because it doesnt worth it.

After that we went for the movie.
Dastan was handsome i must admit.
His muscles is what i desire more. LOLs.

BoonChun said Tamina looked like angelina jolie,
okoklo. But her say of talking too princessish,
kinda ruin the way of talking of a beauty. LOLs.

After movie,
4 of us went gasoline to share our hearts,
i brb bangsai midway. LOLs.

Before that i bumped into Headmaster Yap,
he was shopping for working clothes,
LOLs.

I asked abt his family,
he said they went travelling overseas,
poor guy. Haha. Wish he had a good day too.
One man show.

Not bad la,
we should have more this kind of conference,
really can dig out alot of gossips u couldn't share in school.

3xin,
many had changed since 2008.
I wont say i'm the same person,
but i hasn't fall into the "dark side".
Well at least not yet,
not like i'm hoping so.

For pics i think Jianlin's blog got alot,
the link is beside at the right,
last post typed too much.

Must "summarise" abit.
that's all for today.


Fin~

No comments:

Post a Comment