Friday, June 11, 2010

insomia booster

today whole night cant sleep.
Roll in bed long time,then 2.30am got up.
GG.

After that 5am woke up again.
Slp dou sienz jor,
Get up play maple.

Used old clothe stuff the door edge,
Dun let parents see light,
LOLs.

11am dad came back bring me and sis to breakfast.
After breakfast,
My heart started to pain.

Today i fold clothes
Keep and dry clothes damn fast,
Dunno why.

I do anything fasterthan usual,
Macam got booster liao,
Perhaps this reason my heart pain,
Till now still pain sadnya.

My clothes ironing skill got improvement liao,
Hehe..... Got abit shuang dao.

Mom finally take out the DELL brocher liao,
Ask me hoose comp,
But honestly,
Idk how to choose......
LOLs.

Gonna consult SkyChin liao.
Dunwan make the wrong choice.

Tmr parents wan me drive them to breakfast,
But i still dun have the 'P' sticker.....
So cant...... =.=

GG leh, really hard to breath now,
The whole air system not smooth,
Pls bless i can long live.
I dun wanna die like this.
LOLs.....

Perhaps i think too much,
Anyways wish everyone 身体健康。


Fin~

No comments:

Post a Comment