Saturday, June 12, 2010

Solving daily problems

finally found real cause to my breathing failure,
its not i'm lack of sleep,
it's the area around my comp lack of oxygen.

Because i camp most the time in my room,
turning on the air-cond will be a waste of money,
and my from will transform into a freezer.

I think many of u do the same,
except JianLin,
he always complain his room cold like ice box in game,
during night time. LOLs.

For those who came to my house b4,
i must tell u my furniture layout changed.

Now my wall fan can't oscilate liao,
can only blow on direction,
which is towards my bed.

My working station is next to my bed,
so the fan nvr blow there.

According to bernoulli's principle,
the air speed towards my bed is too high,
causing the air pressure at the side of my workstation,
higher than the pressure at my bed.

As a result,
oxygen atoms are suqeeze out of the workstation area,
towards the bed section.

Afterthat,
they are blow out the room by the fan,
through the door at the left of my bed.

Therefore,
my workstation area,
is lack of oxygen.

Today opened the door whole afternoon,
now i can breath more smoothly le.

Althought still have problems in breathing,
but at least my heart won't pain anymore.
LOLs.

I wanna thank Bernoulli and all physics teacher.....
thank you all.

Hope u all have a nice time watching FIFA like my dad.
LOLs. Bye all~~~


Fin~

1 comment: