Wednesday, June 9, 2010

harvest

wtf, just now wear my undies look into the mirror my body memang in shape liao.

Not the i dun like,
Its the just those old folks say de
一分耕耘,一分收获
Memang got point de wo.

3 days seminar,
I went two days only,
Everyday 8am to 4pm.
The time even yi zhang the training maniac admit
Long dou kisiao,
But we all manage to survive till the end.
Claps first.

But now the aftermath is,
My shoulders pain,
Leg pain,
Stomachache.

Paiseh,
Blogging in toilet at te moment,
Feel like constipation.

Sweat too much,
Stomach no H2O liao,
The feaces very hard to move.

Just as i said,
Leg pain,
I 蹲下 Also got delay de.

Now aven get up,
But i assume i get up also got delay de la.
The whole motion not smooth liao.
Haiz...... Defeacation also so lapsap.

Sports day,
Macam very grand jiang,
I found those socoety presidents having conferece all tgt,
Very strict the atmosphere,
Got yeng dou.

Tmr need to continue morning jog.
Boss, wednesdsy liao leh,
P license havent reach my hands,
Abit disappointed in malaysia.

*Shake head


Fin~

No comments:

Post a Comment