Saturday, May 8, 2010

Accidents Happen

Today went to Chess competition after school.
Really learnt alot of thing.

1st matvh vs a form one kid.
I see him very nervouse jiang,
but i showed no mercy,
i played with him cold hearted.

Me, the Knightman, use my Knight
to fork his rook and king at the same time,
his rook was destined to die.

Then his next move he didnt realise my knight
was covered which a bishop far away.
He used his second rook to pwned my knight.
within 0.5 seconds he took back the pieces after releasing them.

His acted innocent face,
manage to trigger my good heart,
so i let him do so. because there's a thing called Touch Move,
once u touch a particular piece u must move that piece.

So in the end i push until he left 3 pawns and a knight.
But i still loose the game.
Then many ppl started praising me.
They say i very geng can force the kid to the edge.

After the match i only realise he was school team's top 3.
GG, shouldn't let him take back,
but as a 君子 i decided to shut up,
i dunwan to be a sore looser,
i wan to be a 有礼让精神的君子。

Second match memang zadao.
My opponent too scare liao,
nvr appear in front of me.

15mins later he counted as disqualified.
I own 2 points for no reason.

As a 珍惜时间的君子,
i played with Hang.

4 matches,
2 win, 1 loose, 1 draw.

As I said, me the knightman,
keep forking him with my knight,
Hang play dou dulan. LOLs.

Third match now this is the real thing.
For some reason i started to Fat Gai Mang.

the the pic below.
i lost so many pieces liao. in the end i 1 move checkmate him.
GG.

I got two knights, one at e2.
i move to d4. his bishop at somewhere pwned it.
my queen at e1 move to G4 check plus fork him.
he block with bishop e7.
I pwn the other bishop i was forking then aim his rook at the corner.
for some reason he didnt notice, and moved his pawn G6.
my queen pwn his rook, then checkmate. LOLs.

4th match. Most sohai one.
Me vs Da Chuan. LOLs.
U hear the characters u alr know this match will be a sohai match.



The Well-knowned Black Jeans.

At first we shake hand with right hand,
then left hand, then high 5. LOLs.
Ok start.


Da Chuan keep repeating abt 体育精神,
so i follow his moto.
I show no mercy too. =)

Once again, 3rd time liao, me the Knightman,
forked his queen and rook with bishop as supporter.
he moved his queen, i pwn the rook.

Now he fat gai mang liao.
He move his queen again,
i pwned the Knight next to the rook i pwned before.

He laugh. LOLs.
I also laugh. He langsung didnt see dou.
But that time he very nervous liao.
he said 我看到我酱子就少两粒,我都绝望了。
GG!!!!!!

ZhenYan came to see us,
he said Wah Da Chuan....
aiyo, 我没有想到鸿毅会酱狼。
GG..... say like i play dou very unfriendly jiang.

so the match continues.
his queen pwned my pawn at C2,
i felt weird why he do so.

I noticed he wasn't aim any of my pieces,
so i moved my queen to align with his king to check him,
by moving my own knight in the way in the next move. (refer to the pic)

Then sekali he move his queen do D1,
and said checkmate. GG !!!!

I langsung fell into his trap.
We both sohais laughed for 5 minutes.
The organisers also cant stop us. GG !!!!!

Last match i free ppl pieces to checkmate them,
now DC free pieces to me to checkmate me.
GG. I die in my own medicine.

Macam that who who who die by 五马分尸 which himself invented。
LOLs. actually DC nervous because was looking super clearly,
and keep noticing the whole board whether his checkmate plan will work.

I alr pwn dou him shuang shuang 2 pawns, 1 rook, 1 knight,
he also scare dou jue wang liao he own 2 pawns only. (see pic),
suddenly his checkmate plan worked out.

We laughed like hiennas. LOLs.

It was really a nice match.
All 3 matches waas nice too.
Other than the chicken which ran away in my second match.

If next year got chess competition sure partcipate again.
LOLs. Da Chuan. Good game !!!!! hou !!!!


fin~

2 comments:

  1. Your title makes me think of bigfoot's
    "Whoops! Accidents might happen!"

    This time accident really happens lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. tat form1 skol team kia is reli geng
    mayb he doesn't like to think much
    tat's y he lost to u and draw with me lmao xD
    his face is reli innocent, not he's acting xD

    ''4th match. Most sohai one.
    Me vs Da Chuan. LOLs.
    U hear the characters u alr know this match will be a sohai match.''

    it's reli a sohai match
    i cant stop laughing when i flashback wat happened tat day x)

    tat round reli GG haha xD

    P/S: lol ur knights r reli annoying, 不愧 is a knightman xD

    ReplyDelete