Thursday, May 27, 2010

MIB

First my title meant Martin Is Back,
not Man In Black. That's for William.
sry Man *Is Black. LOLs.
Bioaz.....

Wow....
2 weeks of no computer.

Damn lucky.
Why?
I have 5800 the semi computer.
My fb, msn, videos all come from it since then.
As well as games too. =)

This mid year exam,
conclusion : careless and impatient........

Langsung no mood to study.
Didnt even touched Longman.
Cant buy some of them,
Popular can gulung tikar liao.

Maybe i prepared too early,
in the end see books also sienz,
then stupid Brands Essence of Chicken,
wat a waste of money.

Nvr been so careless in exams b4.

everything failed like hell......
The calculus......... i speechless. can get 80 abv de,
my carelessness...... 16 marks straight fly aways first.

question says 1.5%,
i saw 15%. Screw myself.
differentiate Z^2.
in the end my Z dissappear.
Screw myself, AGAIN.

Modern Maths,
first paper didnt pass up,
question 1 and 2 all together 25 marks.
Straight no A liao. Claps......

Chemistry,
the objective paper trapful,
stupid heat of reaction,
i even shouted out loud,
heat of product - heat of reactants,
still can bring wrong values,
another innocent mark flew away.

Moral....
Same as last year.... but got improvement,
definisi alr memorised
like it has been sculpt in my brain walls,
but Nilai wrong,
defisini just skip through while marking.
Shit........

Sejarah essay.....
first day of test,
the mood haven come.
10 marks per question,
write until 6 points,
impatient liao. Skip.....
Do next question.

Cool leh.....
Not that idk,
just that i write till bored.
It's like the marks are not important.
In the end still can sleep dun wan continue do. =)

I dun admit my BM is bad,
and i dun have the confidence to say i'm good either.
But 32 out of 100? Rubbish !

Why?
Karangan leave one line deduct one marks.
I write damn long somemore, syoknya.

Ytd went to Redbox.
meet two idiotic receptionist.
Say cant wear uniform in,
like hell i dunno ?!.

We requested to change inside thier toilet,
they dun allow. =.=
went to ground floor.
Stupit toilet got PREMIUM one.
RM1.00 per entry.

Axel got pissed,
so we all go 1st floor.
RM0.50 per entry.
only half the price which is 50 cents.
need to run so high up......
Speechless.

In K room,
dunno wat the boys got into.
I next year wan to go Astro Talent Quest de leh,
not 乐龄歌艺大赛.....
榕树下 also can sing.......
Beh tahan.......

But at least zhongyan sing old song rocks. =)
Axel the "talking skill" got improvement also.
we 三年二班 again.

Talk abt tzy,
his Fei Yu Qing part 千里之外,
macam listening live. 98% similar.
Claps but limited to the first line in chorus only.
Hehe.....

Benjamin was pretty much paying money to hear us sing.
If i dun insist,
i believe he wun even hold the mic for once.
At least he's not those shy shy de lapsap kind,
he sing to himself quite alot.

Hang Sheng memang went back home sleep....
Claps.....
Since I went back home and bored plus decay after exam during junior 3,
i swear to myself nvr go home straight at the last day of exam.
EVER !!!!

After sing k,
the group divided into 3,
bowling, movie and go-home three sub-groups.

Anpang Superbowl memang boleh,
even now noob primary schools using XP liao,
thier system still windows 95. Slaps......

I last on the last lane - 48.
The middle lanes all occupied by dunno wat MULIA association,
for a noobish competition.

Benjamin throw the ball 3 times,
all 3 times the computer didnt detect.
I called for service,
they restart my lane's computer.
number 1-43 all restart.

Happy leh,
their screen at least got the "system corrupt" alert,
what my screen have?
"NO SIGNAL" and behind it is a black blank background.

Afterbowl we are directionless,
went to McD, crowded,
went to Old Town,
the waiter found a place for us and say wait,
so we wait.
A red t-shirted fat guys took the table.

The waiter act didnt saw us b4,
didnt say a words and walked by....
What excellent service.
FINE.... went back to McD.

The gang left me alone.
They all went home.
I finish the fries alone.

Suddenly MengFai came back,
he said his dad havent finish meeting,
so we go in the bowling center for pool.

MengFai memang well trained de wo,
next time can go Mutiara PK snooker liao.
LOLs.

Now i can conclude liao,
i switch sector from Wang LeeHom to Eason liao.
LOLs...... Eason de song is more challenging.
I love 佗飞轮 and 葡萄成熟时。
忠孝东路走九遍 also nice. Gonna train on it.

Tmr the gang go 1U buffet,
i cant go. Mom dun let.
She wan i stay home clean the house.
Dad approve my leave,
but even I say 1U very far,
wat the answer?
Take bus la....

Assume the distance between my house and TS is zero,
William took 2 hours to go home ytd by bus.
He live near 1U, walk to 1U 5 mins nia.
I dunwan to be the second victim.
Rather stay home.....

Wesak day leh,
no ppl wan go parade with me,
Hang say he might come,
just now he sms-ed me he not free liao,
gonna fix his phone.

I like this kind of person,
responsible, he rmb wat he promised,
and inform me that he cant come in the end.
Anyway it was cancelled. Haiz.......

But just now saw x2Jia de blog,
wrote smth abt Brick Fields,
hehehehe..... Buddhist temple ar?
If yes then go tgt lo.

Maplestory Evan out liao,
gonna be mapling again.
Every year between june and july is mapling season.

At least for me.
The events are most packed,
other periods of play are just pure waste of time.
LOLs..... sound like very mature liao....

Trail coming ar....... August ar.......
dun fail liao lo.....
Haiz.......
NVM look foward.........

=) blink****** blink*******


fin~

2 comments:

  1. did you watch that MTV ad?!!
    it's really funny!!
    what is over,it's over.
    try to do beter in the trial la.
    btw,my result sucks.
    so,forget about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz. The calculus paper i humbly say very easy de lo. I careless dou i think i get 40 plus only.

    ReplyDelete