Thursday, May 6, 2010

Malay-sia BOLEH !

As you are aware,
i went to driving test today.

Early in the morning went to Stenven's Corner for breakfast,
because it is near the assembly point.

I orders a teh tarik,
and a roti telur.

The Teh tarik is served i was trying to fix my phone's memory card,
which spoiled yesterday AGAIN !.

Ok the roti telur served,
i cut it into pieces,
the bus came.
Shit.....

I only manage to finish half,
and my teh tarik only drank 1/5.
Totally wasted.

Meet an old classmate at the driving school.
She failed once liao, this is her second time.

So my test starts,
i was on number 9.
each batch have 6 candidates,
so i'm in the second batch.

The stupid malay girl came back,
her car didnt parked properly nvm,
i'm trained so i can control.

The first thing is to do the slope,
ur front wheeles must landed exactly in the yellow line,
on the top of the hill.

As i said the car wasnt park properly,
i need to look outside the right mirror
to check on my wheels,
plus use my common sense to move my car to the center.

Suddenly i feel the car was abit weird,
perhaps i'm used to the 5522
which i used to trained with in stead of this new car.

Fine i'm on the top,
i double checked and raise my hand to show i'm done.

The XXXXing examiner came out from his seat,
SHIT now i'm really really really nervous.
If anything happens damn u malay zabo.

Ok the examiner say clear.
Now is balancing.

First u go 1st gear,
second, accelerate until the lvl 3 or abv,
3rd, slowly release ur clutch,
4th when u car is shaking then release the hand brakes and move on.

I was damn nervous,
i forgot to do step 2 then i fell back the hill.

Shit, Gagal.
The assistant examiner came in,
tell me i fail liao.
Then scolded me for turning the aircond on.

Shit you zabokia !
Really hot izzit dun wear tudung la. XXX !
Nor wonder my car no power when going up,
not to mention i cant do balancing well.
If u didnt release ur cluth well,
a LVL5 engine power guarantee u can move across the hill,
but very noisy only. So wat? Noisy engine can still pass.

I step on the accelerator until 3 liao which is standard power,
the engine still silent.
Really thanks to you. Claps.
Bumiputera boleh !!!!

Back to talk to the 2 frens i met up with.
They tried to cheer me up,
how can i possibly be fine?
when u feel so helpless that there are no second chances given,
only a second examination fees awaits,
u wun be satisfied !

They say dun worry,
you still got On-The-Road.
They tried to scare me,
u no rasuah ar? then u be careful lo.
GG !!!!!!!!!

Ok On-The-Road session.
i drive out the centre savely,
and i ask,
erm nak guna jalan mana? 1,2 atau 3?
tak tau o, kamu suka la. (shit.... you dun have a direction in mind?)
har?!
erm ikut kereta di hadapan tu.
ok. (u change memang fast ar.)
biasanya jalan mana yang pendek?
kalau mau jalan pendek ialah jalan 3 la.
ok pergi jalan 3 la.
jalan 1 and 2 memang sama punya.

On the way he keep asking me to accelerate.
I dunwan i wan kept constant at 50, because 60 is the limit.

Then there was a section which u need to slow down ur car,
max 30km/h, because there's a school.
And he keep asking me to drive faster also.
I know i no rasuah u wan play me izzit? i dun ar u blow ar?

Ei pandu cepat sikit la.
Tak boleh la, sini sekolah 30km/h sahaja.
Saya tau. Tak apa, jalan lah.
tak boleh la. (no bird him, i kept at 30km/h)
PUI ! i 31km/h then wat?
turun ! saya pandu balik?! In Ur Dreams !!!!!

On the road he keep stomping his keep,
like a 3years old begging for candy,
at first i tot he was giving signs,
in the end he was just stomping for fun.
ZZZZZZ.

Ok On-The-Road passed.
Honestly i rather fail.
why?
u still need to take another day to go for the test,
u test 2 sessions and 1 session also RM150.
Why work so hard when u are forced to come again?

JPJ boleh. Schedule my centre for exams only once per forthnight,
May 20th mid year exam,
Jun 3rd liao lo. CLAPS !!!!!
Malaysia BOLEH !!!!!
MEMANG BOLEH !!!!!
pls dun sure me i takda duit. quote Namewee.


Fin~

1 comment:

  1. "不给多几‘块'钱,很难跟政府部门沟通。"
    前几天没有看报纸吗?
    所以讲咯 你宁愿给一次钱?还是给了钱却没有结果?

    ReplyDelete