Sunday, May 2, 2010

Busy man, Busy days

Mid year exam is at the corner,
a responsible student who hope to get a new lappy,
after getting good grades like me,
planned to start doing revision.

I work on my schedule,
but i just can make time for it.

1 week, start counting from monday,
i brought back sejarah form 4 to study,
till now haven touch even a page.

Why?
Busy man, busy days.

homework,homework,homework,
not to mention society.
I have been slacking alot since my twisted leg,
imagine when i'm back on track,
the days will be busier.

Morning spam homework till now i'm still doing,
its not the abt the number of homeworks per day,
its abt the number of homeworks per week that counts.

Everyday no time, no time, no time,
reach home too late, driving classes 2 hours flew away,
peka need to copy, etc.

When ur seriously being a out-date student,
instead of a trendy one which doesnt do homework
and study one day before exams,
u will find that 24hours a day really really isnt enough.

My GYM plan,
2 months liao,
the thumbbell place there didnt touch at all,
if its not made by stainless steel,
it should be rusting now.

Just now went to facial and had a meal and T-bowl,
ei X2Jia, the food nice sia leh.
I like the oreo ice-blended,
i will love it if less cream.

It has a special side-order everyday,
next time when i can drive,
go there yamcha everyday. LOLs.
Too bad i'm busy, cant do so.

To all busy men out there,
pls beg together for time,
god only take care of strong wishes,
we must unite our desire.

It's hard being me.....
The busy me..... ^^


Fin~

1 comment:

  1. well,i do wish for 36 hours a day.
    and do you mean:
    you ''can't'' make time for it?
    XP

    ReplyDelete