Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pokai

wake up in the morning,
blur blur de went to bath,
stand in front he shower for 10 blur blur minutes,
then finally apply shampoo and wash my hair,
apply facial soap to wash my face.

stand there for another 2-3 blur blur mins,
finally wanna wash my body le,
walk a few steps to get my sponge,
sweet nibblets, i slipped.

suddenly my brain go into a higher energy lvl,
i was shockingly conscious in a sec,
my instincts tells me my left hand is injured,
so i cant hold my hand against the wall to support my body,
fine, 随缘 la~

walao eh,
POK dou ar,
all those stuffs on the rack drop,
the sweep fell,
my left arm scratch by the toilet seat,
both knees kneel deeply on ground,
even can see the tiles texture on my skin liao. GG

in the end,
feet feet hand hand all red red,
right palm bleeding too. GG.

the house so big hor,
dun even have one small piece of plaster,
small small de wound i have no other choice,
but to use bandage.

end up everyone sounded like i got a deep cut,
nvm la thanks for caring la everyone.

mom said morning go a girl got robbed,
just at the junction at the end of the road.
luckily i was busy looking for plaster,
if i've prepared too early and went outside earlier,
my car and i will go bye bye liao.

in school nth much lar,
talk abt the 反面教材,
Ah Fok say i still got 值得参考的地方。

but my spelling mistakes ar,
fuuyoh.......... one composition ar,
red markings are more visible then blue writings de lo.
so kids out there,
pls dun do this at home,
or during exam either.

actually that story is abt,
someone in my family de la,
not exactly same as wat i wrote in the compo,
but something similar lo.

if u got care wat happen to me,
and why i keep going back hometown then u should know la,
i put my hatred towards that person (well still family lar, so trying no to hate lo)
convert into words and write the compo de.

that someone is who u know la,
i just dun like ppl who spoil the family's name,
even family members included.

after school went to basketball machine again,
walao eh, so cheap lo just now.

Got malay girl come liu me,
i baru start game then she come
..........
..........

ok today dun write first,
if not tmr nth to blow in class.
scored 358 leh,
earned a rematch from mei liao.

muahahahahahahaa.
gonna keep training,
last time loose to a girl
during primary school gathering,
i scare basketball machine till last time go with mei. LOLs.

tmr whole day off leh,
got a full day official lift for tkd training,
hope my body cooperates tmr la.


Fin~

2 comments:

  1. compliment there no claps der = =? like

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sucha... Arggh, i swear i won't use the gps on my phone anymore...
    Cant even know what is it talking about =.=

    ReplyDelete