Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sombre News

Ytd night got an unknown number
suddenly sms me,
my first reply was "do you have legs?'
LOLs.

She replied "have"
oo.... it was carmen.
Kinda though abt it,
this year haven sms with her.

We're like stranger friends,
or like oversea buddies,
(although in the same school,
bump into each other everyday.)

We only sms once a while,
but that one conversation,
its like dragging us walk through the old times again,
it feels free to talk to her.

Then her one particular reply,
gave me a real big shock
"Last time d hong yi oso wont think too much d wor".

I must admit,
this year i think too much,
too much abt my future,
too much abt my work,
too much abt love,
too much abt everything.

now's the last quarter of this year liao,
remaining 4 months,
3.5months till graduation,
more like separation.

I dun wanna leave with regrets,
either i find the old me back,
or i refresh the whole.
and i need help from my frens for the previous option.

Today after school,
received a sombre news.

My grandpa is in ICU at the moment,
and the doctor says,
he dun have much time left.

As Fish Rice once said,
活着就有希望,
if he is still breathing,
i hope there's miracles.

Although we didnt have much nice times,
but yet, he's still my family,
and i dun hope any forever farewells,
happen in my family.

All the best gramps.......


Fin~

No comments:

Post a Comment