Friday, April 17, 2009

no block/block too hard = damage

today tkd class dunno is fun or pain?
or is it no pain no game?
Master let us sparring.
My emotion : excited-not interested-scared.

Last Sunday fougth with a group of blackbelts.
no fear.
Today face only a few bb only.
dunno why feel so unpleasant.

match 1, Martin vs Boonny
He first blood me.
My LJ kena is chopkick-like-frontkick.
Means he missed his frontkik but his heel land on my LJ. =.=
Sakit, Sakit, Sakit.

match 2, Martin vs Boonley
No chance use skill.
He was on "all out attack" mode.
I langsung no chance to counter.
Keep blocking only, the factor of the blueblack on my hand.
T.T

match 3, Martin vs WeiKiat
Nice game.
Give and take.
Last Sunday sparred with him alr,
manage to see through his movement.
But didnt tought he will suddenly use throw punch,
luckily master always say hands up- guarding block,
or not i lost 2 teeth. I love u master.

end class liao go for yi zhang's tutor.
Then kw interrupted. Haiz.
Then YZ say, i wan balik liao lo,
Tmr chinese test.
Lame excuse. I got rejected T.T

Tmr training again. Duno how long i can tahan.
TKD FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.

2 comments:

  1. my bro say tat 2day the training very shuang leh!
    flyin kick very geng wor...
    Be more confidence...
    remember,
    if u think u can,
    u can!
    Add oil loh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. your aunt XD
    TKW is fun~
    your yan keep on tell me TKW things
    make me so interetsed ~ aiks
    your mum say she dont wanna change her society cause it's funny that her son is black and she is white XD
    wish you could get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete