Friday, April 24, 2009

Last Tkd

So happy after do warm-up got take photo.
got abit camera crisis at the beginning.
then finally got a shot liao.
Got shuang dao, waited for 3 years liao,
neck oso long alr,
finally can sit in the same row with master.
but the xiao jie beside me like plant-man,
ask him take gao xiao picture no bird me.
but luckily when "cheeseeeee....."
he rise 2 "7",
or not i eat lemon liao.


today sparring again, dunno why damn no mood.
tired, bored, phobia-ed

1st round fight with small kid,
dun dare hit him so i teach him how to kill me instead. lol.
he succeed on the technique but I evaded.
hehe, dunno how to say myself oso.

2nd round vs smooth-legged-kw
Wah suddenly so excited.
Wanna know why his leg so smooth????
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
Continue reading lah think so much for wat?
Ehem, continue now.
Fight with him damn shuang can apply many skill,
and no nid scare he die although he short(master say de ^^)
he kick liao my body then inspired by my sweat,
next he step on the ground to put some excess sweat on the floor(smooth-leg part)
then i reverse kick him dunno why turn into back kick,
no idea on how he block it but he somehow manage to grab my striking leg,
Afterthat, my other leg kena the sweat-trap he set on and i fell down. ==

I think i should feel happy,
because if he didnt block,
according to Newton's 4th law of force : any kicks above the chest can cause havoc,
his neck might broke liao,
and from my angle of view,
my leg was landing on his APPLE.

haiz another happy+boring=normal day.

END

No comments:

Post a Comment