Monday, April 13, 2009

bad hair day

haiz yesterday night nothing to do, then suddenly thinking of gel my hair tmr.
.......
.......
so it is second day liao, look into mirror "wah, is that really me?"
.......
.......
then go school.
.......
.......
In school meet many many noobs, the first thing they ask is "hong yi u didnt dry ur hair ar?, so wet de?"
Only 1 person think wider, he asked "ei, u didnt dry ur hair or u put Wax?"
Haiz....... So Depressed.

LL more funny, she ask the same thing from 1st period to last period:
I very impatient alr and I say,
"do u see the wall there?"
"ya"
"u can go knock liao"
"???" "How is the wall related to ur hair?"

my emotion was like =.=
Means you are stupid lo, haiyo. Where got people first period till last period then hair wont dry one, sure is put wax liao lah. Ask so much. Really beh tahan, pengsan liao.


Then at night go makan meet my best fren.(so lucky,^^).
"Ei, CW come."
"Wat?"
"My hair very WAI meh?"
"No ar, not bad lah"
"Erm will you think my hair is wet during ur first sight?"
"Errr.... YES"

END.

My favourite-unlike by others-hairstyle XD



UFE- Unidentified Freaking Emotion



No comments:

Post a Comment