Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nilai April Fool

Today very tired, early in the morning to listen to THE DAMN SQUARE's pointless lecture. A few PAPARAZIES were circling me, Okasan, Tzong Yan and his fren. I have a bad feeling 4 of us had got our names on the principal's list.

Society was bad, i do too much stretching and ran too much causing my kickings become white belt kicking. Haiz..... After that we had a meeting, this is the most pointful meeting so far, 10%(maybe15%) chui shui, 85-90% serious discussion.

Later on meet Tzong Han(badminton kia) come find me after society leh. First time lo, abit an shuang. He always rush home after training. Then we went for taufufa, Oh God, the line was long like hell. Then he head to the ice-cream shop. I bought French-Fries(weird eh?) then we was looking at the drinks, he said he was greatly dehydrated, then he suddenly change say "我嘴巴很甜咯,突然不想喝水了."
Then we went in school again I ask him back,
"u dunwan buy water becoz very ex izzit?"
He say:
"yalo".
Uncle change ur price lah, we poor ppl wanna enjoy oso leh, haiz. Stingy.

Then went in school saw Jia Hui. He ask me go buy taufufa, then after afew urguements i go lo. =.= He did tough me one thing today,"站在这里等没有用的,要去争取" cause that time still damn crowded, then i go self service.

It's time to make my move. Thx Jiahui.

No comments:

Post a Comment