Monday, November 1, 2010

twilight

today i proudly announce that i did something stupid.

what i had for dinner?
sweet and sour chicken rice,
plus a big bowl of human blood.

human blood tastes great,
nor wonder vampires like it so much.

just now cut my own lips while shaving,
the blooding keep out coming out like waterfall,
GG.

either the blood is too tasty,
or the lips had too little pain receptors,
i felt no pain at all.

but looking into the mirror,
it really freaks me out,
from the right of my upper lip,
the blood goes like a rainbow towarads my left upper lip,
then straight down to my chin form the left side.

some blood flowed into D'mouth at the edges
of the upper and lower left side of the lips.
Hmm...... Tasty. i smelt iron ions. LOLs.

next time pls shave properly,
and SAFELY.
If possible, dun grow a beard or mustache.


Fin~

3 comments: